Transforming Leaders by Adding EQ to Their IQ
What this online coaching course focuses on:
- Feel confident coaching strong and powerful leaders
- Acquire a tried and tested coaching process that works to transform difficult leaders into inspiring ones
- Learn to coach challenging managers with ease
- Able to craft a compelling coaching proposal and demand higher prices
- Learn to research how the difficult leader is perceived and debrief it with the leader to create a Aha insight that changes the leaders perspective
- How to add EQ (Emotional Intelligence to the leader’s IQ (Intellectual Quotent)
With this coaching course, brilliant but difficult leaders will develop their interpersonal skills while generating great results.
With this coaching course, brilliant but difficult managers or leaders will develop their interpersonal skills while generating great results.
Learn how to transform a difficult leader (sometimes called a brilliant jerk) into an inspiring leader. Then for 6 weeks we will spend an hour a week implementing each step of the process.
- Identify a difficult leader’s costs to the organization and how to prepare a proposal
- Learn how to Coach these Bright and Challenging profiles in denial to accept to be coached by practicing difficult cases
- Develop the leader’s Emotional Intelligence while creating outstanding results
- Check out if the company is encouraging Uncivil Behavior in the Workplace
- Avoid Killer Mistakes when coaching a difficult leader that does not want to be coached
- Receive templates to help leaders be more effective when coaching them
- Questions concerning online course are answered by Dr. Katrina Burrus after each webinar session on-line
- Twenty minutes one-on-one coaching with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC
- Cheat sheet to go step by step through how to transform brilliant jerks into inspiring leaders.
- Access to a private Facebook group with like-minded participants to share the course’s application and best practices and to celebrate successes.