Transforming Difficult Leaders (sometimes called Jerks) to Be Inspiring Leaders
What this online coaching course focuses on:
- Feel confident coaching strong and powerful leaders.
- Acquire a tried and tested coaching process that works to transform difficult leaders into inspiring ones.
- Learn to coach challenging managers with ease.
- Able to craft a compelling coaching proposal and demand higher prices.
- Learn to research how the difficult leader is perceived and debrief it with the leader to create a Aha insight that changes the leaders perspective
- How to add EQ (Emotional Intelligence to the leader’s IQ (Intellectual Quotent)
Coaching Global Leaders in Transitions
Amid accelerating change managers and leaders are in a cycle of change or instigating change. In this course, you will learn how to coach individual, managers and leaders in transition from one job to another or after a promotion or when expatriating or repatriating. Real case studies will be used to learn how to coach managers and leaders in different types of transitions. Models, tips, strategies, and templates will be shared to support your coaching managers through different types of change.
These webinar series on “Coaching Global Leaders in Transition” is now closed. If you are interested in the next webinar series, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org so that you will be advised when the next course is available.
How to Become a Thought Leader and Monetize it
- Do you want to be credible and recognizable in your area of expertise?
- Is your brand associated with quality products and services?
- Do you want to attract clients and command higher prices?
If yes, then this course is for you. You will have a practical “how to” action plan to start being perceived as a thought leader in your field and be able to craft a compelling offer.