EEC 087: Creating a Successful Digital Magazine for Entrepreneurs with Nathan Chan
Nathan Chan is the Publisher & Editor of Founder Magazine, a digital magazine for young entrepreneurs on the App Store & Google Play store. Katrina Burrus asks him how he became successful.
- You approached a lot of prestigious people that are difficult to reach. What was your strategy? How did you approach them?
- What are your future plans with regards to your digital magazine Founder? What is your next step?
- Do you coach?
- How many times do you blog a week?
- How old are you? How many people are working for you?
- What do speaking gigs bring you?
- How did you leverage the last Tropical Think Tank where you met me, Katrina Burrus?
- What tip would you give to entrepreneurs to succeed?
Who is Nathan Chan
Nathan launched Founder in March 2013 from his bedroom and in a small period of time it has become a top 10 ranked ‘Business &
Investing Magazine’ on the app store. As publisher of Founder Nathan was a runner-up for Publisher of the Year for 2015 in the Digital Magazine awards. He has had the pleasure of interviewing some of the most accomplished entrepreneurs around the world namely Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Tim Ferriss, Barbara Corcoran, Tony Robbins, Seth Godin and much more.
Excellent Executive Coaching
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.