With this coaching course, brilliant but difficult managers or leaders will develop their interpersonal skills while generating great results.
For 6 weeks we will spend an hour a week going through each step of the process starting Wednesday March 4th at 9:00pm Kuala Lumpur time (GMT +8:00) US Pacific Time Tuesday 5:00-6:00pm.
- Identify a difficult leader’s costs to the organization and how to prepare a proposal.
- Learn how to Coach these Bright and Challenging profiles in denial to accept to be coached by practicing difficult cases
- Develop the leader’s Emotional Intelligence while creating outstanding results
- Check out if the company is encouraging Uncivil Behavior in the Workplace
- Avoid Killer Mistakes when coaching a difficult leader that does not want to be coached.
- Receive templates to help leaders be more effective when coaching them.
- Questions concerning online course are answered by Dr. Katrina Burrus after each webinar session on-line.
- Twenty minutes one-on-one coaching with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC
- Cheat sheet to go step by step through how to coach brilliant but difficult leaders.
- Access to a private Facebook group with like-minded participants to share the course’s application and best practices and to celebrate successes.