Who Is It For
A manager, a talent, a business owner, an author, speaker, a start-up, and entrepreneur that wants to take stock of their situation and reflect with an experienced sparring partner to gain insight how to reach the step level towards your goal.
- You are hesitating whether to take a new offer. You don’t want to make the wrong decision or miss an opportunity but you feel you are on a treadmill or stagnating and want to be recognized for your contribution.
- You want help understanding what it takes to get to the next level.
- You want to think more strategically.
- You are not sure whether you are building the right competencies to prepare for your next role.
- You need to develop emotional “credit” with your team so that they trust you. You want to know they’ll walk the extra mile when you’re in a crisis.
If you want to clarify your ideas and brainstorm with a sparring partner that has a fresh perspective on your situation, we offer well-established coaches that have both extensive business and coaching experience. Our coaches are neutral, non-judgmental, trustworthy and rigorous about keeping all conversations confidential. You can have complete faith that your coach will keep your conversations confidential.
Why Talent Development And Retention Is Important
Executive coaching helps retain talents by providing customized developmental opportunities. Research confirms that talent management is a top issue for HR. Forty to seventy percent of all senior executives in most major corporations will become eligible for retirement in the next 5 years (Gandossy & Kao, 2004).
In our increasingly knowledge-driven economy, intellectual property is everything, so organizations are right to fear this “brain drain,” suspecting that when senior executives leave the firm, the business may follow (Bannister, 2005). Yet high potentials – those most likely to rise to fill those highest positions – account for less than 8-10% of the talent pool.
So finding and retaining such rare talent is a mission-critical challenge for organizations and their HR directors. A customized coaching tailored to the talents’ needs and issues has proven to be both effective to retain the talent and to develop them for their next leadership position. Keeping your talents is a key competitive advantage for an organization and instrumental in keeping them.
Do you want a professional checkup?