EEC 084: How to Lead Teams to Create Awesome Experiences on Purpose with Phil Mershon
Katrina Burrus taps into Phil’s incredible experience organizing a huge conference called Social Media Marketing World in San Diego and how to lead teams to be successful. Katrina asks Phil the following questions:
- How do you inspire creativity in an organization?
- How do you leave room for creative work while managing a large team?
- How do you purposefully plan events?
- How do you lead a team to be customer service focused who has not worked together prior to your event?
Who is Phil Mershon
Phil Mershon is the director of events for Social Media Examiner. He brings over 25 years experience in leading customized events, mission-driven campaigns and creative communication strategies. He now leads the popular events Social Media Success Summit and Social Media Marketing World. He is also a jazz saxophonist, worship leader and lover of puns.
Want to connect with Phil,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @phil_mershon,
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/philmershon
Excellent Executive Coaching
MKB Excellent Executive Coaching helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.