Who Is It For
Expatriates, repatriates or highly mobile leaders that want to prepare and assure their success in their transition.
- You want to quickly shift through the countries specific culture, values and beliefs.
- You want to understand the key stakeholders’ expectations in your assignment abroad while maintaining your network locally.
- You are being sent abroad and this is your first overseas assignment. You want to be prepared.
- You feel overwhelmed by both the new work environment and your family’s adaptation struggles.
- You want to start implementing the change you have been entrusted with but want to review the best approach to adapt to the current environment.
Prepare your expatriation: We could help. Contact us.
Global Nomadic Leaders
- You are a global nomad leader and a master of multiculturalism. You were raised in multiple countries, speaking multiple languages; you are highly mobile and adaptive. You thrive on change. You like work in a multicultural environment while promoting cohesion and respecting diversity. You want to know how to leverage these unique skills and understand what environment might even destabilize you and yours.
- You want to know what allows you to be highly mobile and continue to be.
- You are agitated and want to change but have difficulty understanding why.
- You do not feel recognized for your experience acquired abroad
- You feel frustrated by the lack of independence at headquarters
- You feel annoyed by the lack of personal support for you and your family when repatriating
- You feel stressed by the changes at HQ that you were unaware of
- You want to create a new network of alliances and friends
- You feel isolated by colleagues’ lack of interest in your prior experiences
- You are surprised by colleagues attitudes of jealousy
- You feel that headquarters does not have a clear role for you since you have repatriated
- You don’t feel like a foreigner when returning to your own country. Contact us.
We support leaders to transition rapidly and productively into their new leadership role. We help you adjust to your new cultural environment by examining your cultural believes and by highlighting the similitudes and differences within the new context.
We support leader to shift through what is transitory from what is a fundamentally important to anchor them in their new environment. We help them adapt to the new culture and the new business environment.
We serve as catalysts to use your most effective thinking, learning and creativity to resolve any issues at hand. We challenge your ways of thinking to improve and adapt to a diverse workplace.
Make a good entrance, build your knowledge of the new environment and boost your results. The MKB Process will enhance your experience and results. Contact us for more information.