Global Nomadic Leadership Podcasts
Learn more about leadership resources, strategies, and tools that will help bring your leadership from where you are to where you want to be with our bi-monthly Global Nomadic Leadership podcasts.
After the success of her Excellent Executive Coaching (EEC) podcast, Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC has launched a Global Nomadic Leadership online radio show, sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching, to share the experience and knowledge of recognized leaders.
The Global Nomadic Leadership podcast is a platform of discussion and knowledge sharing between leaders that promote leadership development around the world. It provides listeners with leadership strategies, case studies, and tools from successful leaders who work in a multicultural environment and make a difference in their field. These global nomadic leaders are raised in multiple cultures and speak multiple languages. They grow up being mobile and thrive on variety and change. The global nomadic leader is in a position of authority and has an innate ability to deal with complex and ambiguous multicultural contexts.
“Each of these Global Nomadic Leaders has a secret recipe for success, and I’m thrilled to be able to share these insights with my community of listeners to bring their leadership one step closer to excelling. So stay tuned! ” – Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC
Subscribe today on iTunes to learn about top global leaders, their trials, and successes.
Upcoming interviews are:
- The Director General of CERN, Mr. Rolf Heuer
- The CEO of Hinduja Bank, Mr. Charles de Boissenzon
- The known International Tax specialist and lead partner at Oberson avocats, Mr Xavier Oberson
- The CEO of GAVI, which created the vaccine saving thousands of children, Mr. Seth Berkley
- The person responsible for the complete renovation of the accelerator tunnel at CERN, Mr. Federick Bordry
- Lorenzo Stoll, CEO of Swiss Western Switzerland
- Jean-Marc Pontroue, CEO of Roger Dubuis
- And many more to come
Please feel free to send us an email or leave a voicemail with your feedback or questions. We look forward to here from you on our website www.mkbconseil.ch or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can as well leave your comments, feedbacks, and questions for the show below.