The NEW Excellent International Leadership podcast
Brought to you by Katrina Burrus, Ph.D., MCC
Resources, strategies, and tools that will bring your leadership from where you are to where you want to be, with our bi-weekly Excellent International Leadership podcast. Be informed of the latest EIL podcasts. Subscribe here!
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC, brings you a new online radio show called Excellent International Leadership. This podcast shares the experience and knowledge of successful leaders from global companies including:
- The past Director General of CERN, Mr. Rolf Heuer
- The past CEO of Hinduja Bank, Mr. Charles de Boissenzon
- The known International Tax specialist and lead partner at Oberson avocats, Mr Xavier Oberson
- The CEO of GAVI, which created the vaccine saving thousands of children, Mr. Seth Berkley
- Lorenzo Stoll, CEO of Swiss International Airlines in Western Switzerland
- Jean-Marc Pontroue, past CEO of Roger Dubuis and current CEO of Panerai Watches
It provides listeners with leadership strategies, case studies, and tools from successful leaders who work in a multicultural environment and make a difference in their field. These executives were raised in multiple cultures and speak multiple languages and have an innate ability to deal with complex and ambiguous multicultural contexts.
“Each of these Excellent International Leaders have a secret recipe for success, and I’m thrilled to be able to share these insights with my community of listeners to bring their leadership one step closer to excelling. So stay tuned! ” – Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC
Subscribe today on iTunes to learn about top global leaders, their trials, and successes.