How to Succeed in Sales
David shares his journey to being a full time business developer and provides tips and strategies to develop your sales.
Who is David Anderson?
“I started Nitro Sales Team to give you – the business owner – a community that’s dedicated to increasing your revenue. I was sick and tired of seeing passionate entrepreneurs who may be really good at what they offer, but forget they need to be the salesperson to get more customers.” He has the following:
- Over 12 years of sales experience
- Started door-to-door sales at the age of 14 years old
- Slanged lemonade stands, websites, and car detailing business before middle school
- Graduated from Florida State University with 3 degrees
- Became the fastest sales rep promoted to Team Captain within 6 months in corporate (the same company sold for $3.5 billion)
- He has been homeless two times in his life to pursue his passions versus going the “standard route”
David has helped his clients increase their monthly revenue up to x10
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcasts
If you have enjoyed this EEC#48 episode, consider subscribing on iTunes, Stitcher or Soundcloud in order to not miss a new episode and receive our content free. Leave a review on iTunes if you found the content useful.
This podcast has been sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Make your dreams into reality. Invest in yourself by means of coaching programs.