EEC 022: A Super Pioneer Coach: Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott
In this podcast, your host Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC interviews Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott on her pioneer coaching experiences since 1974. Katrina asks her the following questions:
Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott’s pioneering experience
- Success: What do you think has made you successful?
- Failure: Share a story of a time in your journey when you encountered failure. Tell us a story about that time and what lessons did you learn?
- Insights: When in your journey did you have an ah-ha moment? Take us back to that moment and share with us the steps you took to turn that light bulb moment into success.
- Current business: What excites you in your business right now?
- Business advice: What is the best business advice you received?
- Habits: What is one of your personal habits that you believe is attributable to your success?
- Resources: Of all your books, what one would you recommend to the Excellent Executive Coaching?
- Assignment: What assignment for the Week/Call to Action would you give to our listeners?
Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott’s short biography
Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott attended Convent of the Sacred Heart in New York City, and briefly boarded at Sacred Heart in Greenwich, Connecticut. She attended Bradford College in Massachusetts, where she received the young achievement award, followed by the University of Denver where she received her BA in theatre and education; then she attended the University of Minnesota graduate school in theatre, and Fielding Graduate University in Santa Barbara where she received her MA and Ph.D. in Human and Organizational Development.
Her dissertation was focused on the relationship between employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction.
Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott started coaching professionally October 15, 1974, and then she started training professional life coaches in 1975. She has been coaching and training coaches ever since. She is credentialed as an ICF Master Certified Coach.
Cherie is an avid author.
- If Life Is A Game, These Are the Rules
- If Love Is a Game, These Are the Rules
- If Success Is a Game, These Are the Rules
- If High School Is a Game, Here’s How to Break the Rules
- The Gift of Motherhood
- Corporate Negaholics
- Negaholics No More!
- Waves of Change
- The Art of Giving
- Baby Boomer’s Bible to Life After Fifty
- The New Species
- The Inner View
- Become One
- If Life Is a Game, These Are the Stories
MKB Excellent Executive Coaching
This podcast has been sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Make your dreams into reality. Invest in yourself by means of coaching programs.