Head of Coaching at Nestle with Severine Jourdain
Deploying a Coaching Network Across the Organization
Severine Jourdain, head of coaching at Nestle, will be talking to us about deploying a Coaching Network Across the Organization at Nestle as a cultural change. Katrina Burrus, PhD. MCC will be asking her the following questions:
- What brought you to Nestle?
- What project were you offered at Nestle?
- What is your objective with this project?
- How do you select coaches? How do you select those that receive coaching?
- Is a coaching process used and, if yes, how do you make sure that the different coaches have a similar approach?
- How do you evaluate the success of the project?
- What have you learned from this project that you did not know beforehand?
Séverine Jourdain is the Head of Coaching in charge of coaching at Nestlé. She is a Certified Professional Coach, (PCC). She has already had many lives in one. Séverine started her career as a consultant at Accenture then was a professional actress for 3 years. When she discovered Coaching in the early 2000’s, she realized that it was the perfect way to combine all aspects of her personality and competencies. She is now transforming the Nestlé Coaching vision into a reality by deploying a Coaching Network across the whole organization.
Nestle is deploying an exceptional coaching network across the organization to further develop its managers and leaders. A fascinating and interesting process which entails both internal and external coaches.
MKB Excellent Executive Coaching
This podcast has been sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Make your dreams into reality. Invest in yourself by means of coaching programs.