Past President ICF World-Damian Goldvarg
Your host Katrina Burrus, Ph.D, MCC is interviewing Damian Goldvarg Ph.D, MCC about his different leadership roles and the coaching trends. We discussed the following questions.
- What do you think was your main contribution to ICF World as President and as Chair?
- What is the difference between your leadership role at ICF with your role as President of Goldvarg Consulting Group?
- As a leader, what were your challenges leading the largest coaching association in the world?
- Where do you see the coaching trends going in the next 10 years?
- How did you come to develop a coaching practice?
Past President ICF World-Damian Goldvarg’s biography
Damian Goldvarg has twenty years of experience in executive assessment and coaching, leadership development, talent management, facilitation, strategic planning, and team building services. Originally from Argentina, he has extensive experience working with people from different cultures and social backgrounds. He has worked with individuals and organizations in over forty countries, including the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia, offering services in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Through his work with multinational Fortune 100 companies, governments and community-based organizations, Damian’s coaching and consulting services have realized extraordinary results for his clients. These results enhance productivity and communication, impact the quality of leadership present within these organizations and improve the quality of the work and personal lives of those individuals he coaches and consults.
MKB Excellent Executive Coaching
This podcast has been sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Make your dream into reality. Check out these coaching programs.