EEC 317: Mastering Multifaceted Marketing, with Casey Fuerst
Casey Fuerst is the owner of Tic Tac Toe Marketing and supports nonprofits and small businesses in creating powerful marketing messages, strategic marketing plans, and impactful marketing materials.
- How can a company effectively differentiate itself from competitors through branding strategies?
- What are the essential components of a high-converting website?
- In the digital age, how can print marketing remain relevant and effective?
- What are the best practices for building and maintaining a strong social media presence? How can businesses leverage various social platforms?
- As a marketing consultant, how do you approach helping businesses identify their unique marketing challenges and opportunities?
Casey Fuerst is the owner of Tic Tac Toe Marketing and supports nonprofits and small businesses in creating powerful marketing messages, strategic marketing plans, and impactful marketing materials. She is a StoryBrand Certified Guide and has worked with hundreds of businesses to help them clarify their message.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.