EEC 312: Communication Strategies For Leaders To Build A Productive Team, with Alex Morgan
Alex Morgan is a podcast host, speaker and presenter and is currently writing his 4th book, called The Transformative Power of NLP.
- How can executives handle stress and their anger in high stakes situations?
- How can leaders communicate with ease so their team can be on the same page?
- What can leaders do to eliminate turnover?
- How can leaders create effective meetings?
- What are the 5 beliefs leaders should have before leading others?
Alex Morgan currently lives in Athens, Greece and is a certified hypnosis instructor with the ICBCH, certified NLP trainer with the ABNLP and NLPEA. He is an author of three books, his latest is called The Transformative Power of Suggestion. Alex is a podcast host, speaker and presenter and is currently writing his 4th book, which will be called The Transformative Power of NLP.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.