EEC 311: How to Get More Out of Your Life and Business, with Dianna Kokoszka
Dianna Kokoszka is an Entrepreneur, Keynote Speaker, Author and Mentor. As an award-winning business leader, she has established herself as a prominent figure in the business world, developing many leaders during her longevity.
- How does one differentiate between mindset and attitude, and why do you believe the former holds such power in determining our achievements?
- What can you do to have a positive mindset?
- Why is it important to put into action a goal you have within 24 hours?
- You propose to not be hard on yourself. Tell our listeners how you to implement that attitude?
- You have been training a lot, how do you transition from trainee to a successful leadership coach?
- You were mentored by John Maxwell, how has that helped you rewrite your story?
Dianna Kokoszka is an Entrepreneur, Keynote Speaker, Author and Mentor. As an award-winning business leader, she has established herself as a prominent figure in the business world, developing many leaders during her longevity. Dedicating 13 years as CEO of KW MAPS Coaching and Training at Keller Williams Realty International, she played a pivotal role in propelling the company to become the largest and most profitable coaching enterprise in the real estate industry!
She is a board member of Growing Leaders, a John Maxwell Leadership Foundation Organization, and captures every opportunity to journey alongside EQUIP Leadership Inc. a non-profit dedicated to instilling values in individuals, transforming nations.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.