EEC 303: Debunking Common Misconceptions Leaders Have About Appreciation in the Workplace, with Dr. Paul White
Dr. Paul White is a licensed psychologist who has worked with individuals, businesses and families in a variety of settings for over 20 years. He is the co-author of The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace which has been published in 25 languages.
- Most companies have employee recognition programs; why is there still such a struggle with negative workplaces?
- What are common misconceptions by leaders about appreciation in the workplace?
- What practical results can teaching team members how to communicate authentic appreciation have on an organization?
- How does staff feeling appreciated relate to decreasing turnover and making one’s workplace desirable for new employees?
- In your research with remote employees, what did you learn about similarities/dissimilarities with onsite team members with regards to communicating appreciation to them effectively?
Dr. Paul White
Dr. Paul White, PhD, is a licensed psychologist who has worked with individuals, businesses and families in a variety of settings for over 20 years. He received his B.A. from Wheaton, his Masters from Arizona State, and his PhD in Counseling Psychology from Georgia State University. He consults with successful businesses and high net worth families, dealing with the relational issues intertwined with business and financial wealth. In addition to serving businesses, families and organizations across the U.S., Dr. White has also spoken and consulted in Europe, Central Asia, the Caribbean, and South America.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.