EEC 296: Executive Coaching by John Maxwell adapted by Anthony Dicks
Anthony A. Dicks, Jr. is an executive coach. His passion for leadership development is seen through his work with emerging leaders across a multitude of industries. He has spent over two decades preparing people with diverse responsibilities to reach their optimal leadership potential.
- How has your experience coaching executives helped you as a leader?
- How the John C. Maxwell certified trainer helped you as a coach?
- Explain to our listeners the DISC assessment and what you use it for when coaching?
- What is the Maxwell framework and how have you adapted it through story-telling?
- How do you give the leader space to change concretely? 5. What are some of the changes coaches have gone through in the last decades?
Anthony A. Dicks, Jr. is a leader’s leader! His passion for leadership development is seen through his work with emerging leaders across a multitude of industries. He has spent over two decades preparing people with diverse responsibilities to reach their optimal leadership potential. He firmly believes that leaders are not developed by accident, they must be engineered..
A. A. Dicks, Jr. has extensive education and possesses a B.S in Applied Mathematics from North Carolina A and T State University, an MBA from Webster University, and an Executive Certificate in Digital Marketing from Cornell University. He currently transforms leaders as the Senior Leadership Consultant for 180 Management Group.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.