EEC 290: Finding Freedom From Yesterday, with Richard Flint
Richard Flint is a Chairman and CEO of Flint Inc, a highly sought-after company that specializes in the transformative training and development of individuals, companies, and associations.
- At the age of 16 you were left on a street corner with just a suitcase. How has that shaped whom you are today?
- You talk about 6 fears one will struggle with from the day they are born to the day they die. What are those 6 fears?
- You talk about how a company’s environment is made up of 3 groups. What are those 3 groups?
- You talk about 3 A’s that business owners must use today to get their business back in sync. What are those 3 A’s?
- You have authored 19 books. Which of your books would you say is the most important for today’s business environment and why?
Richard Flint is a powerhouse Chairman and CEO of Flint Inc, a highly sought-after company that specializes in the transformative training and development of individuals, companies, and associations. With over 35 years of experience in the field of human behavior and development, Richard has cemented himself as a renowned keynote speaker and seminar leader who has addressed more than 200,000 people across the globe each year.
Richard is a prolific author, having written 19 books and produced more than 100+ audio and video learning programs, including being a finalist for the top self-help book of 2005.
Richard is a media darling and has made appearances on over 100 radio and TV shows, showcasing his exceptional ability to captivate audiences with his knowledge and insights. He also hosts his acclaimed podcast, Let’s Talk Human Behavior, where he shares his extensive knowledge and helps listeners unlock their true potential..
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.