EEC 279: How to Resiliently Bounce Back from Set Backs, with Jaymie Pottinger
As CEO and founder of Pottinger and Associates Consulting, Jaymie has worked tirelessly and successfully with start-up businesses, as well as Fortune 500 companies to develop leaders and teams at every level of the organization.
- What does the FACE of Leadership Framework mean?
- To which level of leadership does the FACE of Leadership Framework Apply?
- What strategies do you recommend for a leader who struggles with failure and setbacks?
- How can a leader who is not naturally confident, improve their follower-ship and influence?
- How does your organization help leaders to implement the FACE of Leadership framework?
Jaymie Pottinger is on a mission to change the world – one workplace at a time. He is a passionate, dynamic, high-energy thought-leader who is passionate about adding value to people’s lives. Jaymie lives in Orlando, Florida along with his wife, and three children.
As CEO and founder of Pottinger and Associates Consulting, Jaymie has worked tirelessly and successfully with start-up businesses, as well as Fortune 500 companies to develop leaders and teams at every level of the organization. He is an international speaker, executive coach and corporate trainer who has given keynotes in North America, Central America, Europe, and the Caribbean.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.