EEC 276: Keeping the Talent You Can’t Afford to Lose, with Cara Silletto
Cara Silletto, MBA, CSP, works with organizational leaders to reduce employee turnover and make managers at every level more effective in their roles.
- What’s the status of today’s talent pool?
- Why has the workforce changed so dramatically in the last five years?
- What can organizations and leaders do today to reduce any excessive employee turnover they have?
- How should they prepare for future workforce challenges?
- What’s one strategy every leader should do to become a more magnetic leader?
Workforce thought leader and keynote speaker, Cara Silletto, MBA, CSP, works with organizational leaders to reduce employee turnover and make managers at every level more effective in their roles. She’s been named a Game Changer by Workforce Magazine and Recruiter.com listed her in their Top 10 Company Culture Experts to Watch list. She’s the owner of Magnet Culture, a leadership development training firm, and she’s the author of the book, “Staying Power: Why Your Employees Leave and How to Keep Them Longer.”
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.