EEC 273: The Unparalleled Plight of New Leaders, with Bill Treasurer
- What got you interested in the field of leadership in the first place?
- You write about 3 areas of leadership fitness. What are they?
- One of your chapters is Cultivate Composure. Why is that important to leadership?
- What are you hoping that readers come away with from reading this book?
- What important question to ask yourself when you feel angry, frustrated, or emotionally charged
- How long have you been a leader and what triggered you to write your book?
Bill Treasurer founder of Giant Leap Consulting (2002), and has worked with thousands of leaders in the U.S. and beyond, including NASA, eBay, Lenovo, UBS Bank, Saks Fifth Avenue, and many more. His new book, Leadership Two Words at a Time: Simple Truths for Leading Complicated People (BK Publishers, Sept. 27, 2022), provides actionable and relevant advice to today’s emerging leaders. Learn more.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.