EEC 268: How to Think Differently About Your Business, with Bill Stainton
Bill Stainton helps smart leaders think differently about their business so that they can see new possibilities for their challenges and opportunities.
- What did you learn about innovation from producing a comedy TV show?
- What would you qualify as good questions?
- How would you leverage a creative team differently?
- What is the leader’s role within a creative team?
- What is the difference between innovation and creativity?
- How can someone become more innovative?
For 15 years, innovation expert and Hall of Fame speaker Bill Stainton produced the longest-running, highest-rated, and most award-winning regional comedy TV show in the United States—winning 29 Emmy Awards in the process. Today he helps smart leaders think differently about their business so that they can see new possibilities for their challenges and opportunities.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.