EEC 265: Finding Your Voice as a Leader, with Neil Gordon
Neil Gordon is a communications expert who helps executives, influencers, and thought leaders to get six-figure book advances, be seen on shows like Ellen and Dr. Oz, and double their speaking fees.
- What are the most common mistakes among public speakers?
- What is one thing that a public speaker can do to ensure their speech is unforgettable?
- How do you get someone interested in your expertise in under 30 seconds?
- How can someone get across their or their company’s unique value in the marketplace?
- How can someone convey a solution that most people don’t know they need?
Neil Gordon is a communications expert who helps executives, influencers, and thought leaders to get six-figure book advances, be seen on shows like Ellen and Dr. Oz, and double their speaking fees. Prior to becoming a communications expert, he worked on the editorial staff of Penguin Random House where he worked with New York Times bestselling authors. He has been featured on Forbes, Fortune, Inc.com., and NBC Palm Springs, and is a VIP contributor for Entrepreneur.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.