EEC 263: How to Succeed with a Great Executive Coach with Dr. John Reed
John Reed founded and has been a Managing Principal since 2005 at Quinn Reed Associates. He has undergraduate and MBA degrees from Dartmouth and, as an organizational psychologist, a PhD from the University of Georgia with an internship at Emory University.
- You are the leading advocate for higher standards and competency requirements for practicing executive coaches to professionalize the industry. How did that happen?
- What are your goals in writing “Pinpointing Excellence: Succeed with Great Executive Coaching and Steer Clear of the Rest”?
- Could you describe the Top Executive Coach 4 (TEC4) evaluation system?
- You have expertise in executive coaching but also in business and psychology. Can you describe that, and why is that important in working with senior leaders?
- For executive coaches who are not already strong in the TEC4 areas of business, psychology, ethics and coaching, what would you recommend?
Dr. John Reed
John Reed is a MG 100 Coaches (100coaches.com) member certified as a master coach by three organizations including the International Coach Federation and Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching. He founded and has been a Managing Principal since 2005 at Quinn Reed Associates (quinnreedassociates.com). He has undergraduate and MBA degrees from Dartmouth and, as an organizational psychologist, a PhD from the University of Georgia with an internship at Emory University. A Navy veteran, he previously worked in the strategy practice of Accenture and the government practice of CGI. He helps talented people excel further, serving C-suite leaders, founders, partners, boards, executive teams and other professionals.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.
Your host is Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC, founder and general manager of www.mkbconseil.ch a company specialized in leadership development and executive coaching.