EEC 259: Money Secrets: How to Combine Wealth and Purpose? with Kim Curtis
Kim Curtis is the bestselling author of Money Secrets: Keys to Smart Investing and Retirement Secrets. She is a nationally recognized wealth management advisor and President and CEO of Wealth Legacy Institute.
- As a woman, how did you become an owner/leader of a wealth management firm?
- What are the key messages in your book called, “Money Secrets: Keys to Smart Investing and Retirement Secrets”?
- If you are looking for someone to manage your money, what are some of the key questions to ask?
- What are some of the retirement money secrets? When combining money management and retirement, what are some of the questions to ask?
- What is important when you want to make money and have the lifestyle you want?
- You say there are two laws of money: The human and the natural? What does that mean?
Kim Curtis is the bestselling author of Money Secrets: Keys to Smart Investing and Retirement Secrets. She is a nationally recognized wealth management advisor and President and CEO of Wealth Legacy Institute. Kim’s groundbreaking work in developing a highly personal client-centric planning model was recognized in the Journal of Practical Estate Planning, winning the Editor’s Choice award. She has been profiled in several publications including the Wall Street Journal. Kim has attained numerous professional designations and has been recognized by the financial planning industry as having achieved the highest level of competence and expertise.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.