EEC 257: How Your Self-Image Drives Your Results with Stephanie Hessler
Stephanie Hessler is a Mindset and Performance Coach. She helps high-achieving corporate leaders and business owners who want to rapidly advance their careers, but are tired of feeling stuck.
- As a mindset coach give us examples of how your self-image influences your behavior?
- How did you make the decision to leave the corporate world and become a coach?
- What are the biggest mistakes that leaders are making?
- How can leaders advance their careers more rapidly?
- What are some of the most common challenges that get in the way of success?
- What’s the #1 mindset tool you can share to help people be more impactful?
Stephanie Hessler is a Mindset and Performance Coach. She helps high-achieving corporate leaders and business owners who want to rapidly advance their careers, but are tired of feeling stuck. Therefore, she guides them through an intensive coaching program, the BLISS Accelerator, to turn their goals and dreams into reality. Previously, she worked in the investment business. Stephanie earned her MBA at The Wharton School.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.