EEC 255: Taking Strategic, Laser Focused Action As The Key To Entrepreneurial Success with Sara Sabin
Sara Sabin is a former tax accountant, who founded two start-up companies (one successful, one not) and then, built a multi six-figure coaching practice.
- Could you tell me more about your career journey and what lessons did you learn on your entrepreneurial journey?
- Why is laser focus so key to success (and why is it so difficult)?
- What factors do entrepreneurs need to look at to help them decide what to focus on?
- How does “gut feel” feed into the decision making process (for better decisions)?
- How do small steps add up to HUGE goals
Sara Sabin is a former tax accountant, who founded two start-up companies (one successful, one not) and then, built a multi six-figure coaching practice. Sara works with successful leaders and entrepreneurs of high-growth 6 and 7 figure businesses, as well as guiding coaches and consultants wanting to build their own businesses to 6 figures, using simple and effective strategies. She writes regularly for Entrepreneur Magazine, as part of their Leadership Network, and The Fast Company and has written as a Co-Author in the #1 International Amazon Bestseller, Cracking the Rich Code (Volume 5).
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.