EEC 254: Bias, Racism, and the Brain in the Workplace with Jason Greer
Jason Greer is the author of, “Bias, Racism and the Brain.” He is the founder of Greer Consulting, the #1 firm that does diversity training for startups, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies.
- Why is diversity and inclusion important in the workplace?
- Why do most diversity-training programs fail to foster D&I?
- What can you tell us about Bias, Racism, and the Brain?
- How did your personal experiences with racism and bias inspire you to pursue your career?
- What advice do you have for leaders and executives to reduce bias, increase diversity, and foster inclusion?
- What positive effect does improved D&I have on your business?
Jason Greer is the author of, “Bias, Racism and the Brain.” He is the founder of Greer Consulting, the #1 firm that does diversity training for startups, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies.The truth is that most diversity-training programs fail. On the other hand, if they are done right, they can reduce turnover rate by as much as 40% and increase your employee satisfaction scores by 30%. The best part? The bottom line is also increased.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.