EEC 253: Playing The Integrity Game with Jeffrey Klubeck
Jeffrey Klubeck is a retired Professor of Communication, Founder of Get A Klu, Inc. and Author of an Amazon #1 Selling New Release, The Integrity Game.
- If everyone knows that communication is important, why do so many people (talented jerks, especially) mess it up?
- What isn’t so obvious about why communication is such a make or break skill-set for emerging leaders?
- If communication wasn’t the word for communication, what do you believe would be the next best word for it that helps us get better at it?
- You just came out with a book called The Integrity Game, is it about improving communication?
- Beyond obvious things like being perceived as trustworthy, honest or having morality … what else is so important about Integrity for leaders to be known for?
Jeffrey Klubeck is a retired Professor of Communication, Founder of Get A Klu, Inc. and Author of an Amazon #1 Selling New Release, The Integrity Game. Jeffrey has over 15 years of Business Coaching, Soft Skills Training and Speaker-for-Hire services including international experience in 12 different countries across 4 continents. He lives in San Diego, CA with his wife, 3 kids and 2 dogs.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.
Your host is Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC, founder and general manager of www.mkbconseil.ch a company specialized in leadership development and executive coaching.