EEC 247: How to Win with Business Storytelling with Park Howell
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC interviews Park Howell who is known as The World’s Most Industrious Storyteller having grown purpose-driven brands by as much as 600 percent.
- What did you study in college to prepare you for where you are today?
- Why did you pivot away from your ad agency of 20 years to coach storytelling in business?
- What have you learned about why storytelling works in business?
- What do you think the effectiveness is of The Hero’s Journey, Pixar Way and other longer-form storytelling?
- Where do you see storytelling in business and leadership headed?
Park Howell is known as The World’s Most Industrious Storyteller having grown purpose-driven brands by as much as 600 percent. He is a 35+ year veteran of the advertising industry and hosts the popular weekly Business of Story podcast, author of Brand Bewitchery, and co-authored The Narrative Gym for Business. He is sought after internationally to help leaders excel through the stories they tell.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.