EEC 241: Bring Your Culture Alive To Drive Performance with Will Scott
Katrina Burrus interviews Will Scott who founded The Culture Fix Academy and has helped hundreds of businesses fulfill their corporate culture dreams.
- What do you teach that is different from other teachers of corporate culture?
- Is there any way to measure culture? What questions do you ask in your survey?
- How do you pick culture champions to enhance an engaging culture?
- How do you use Behaviour based questions to hire people aligned to the company culture?
- What brings a culture Alive? What makes the culture thrive and how does it drive performance?
Author of The Culture Fix & The Gift of Culture, Will founded The Culture Fix Academy and has helped hundreds of businesses fulfill their corporate culture dreams. He leads workshops and speaks regularly using his Alive, Thrive & Drive methodology and is host of The Culture Fix podcast. His 25 year span as an entrepreneur includes five start ups, 2 exits and several Inc. 5000 appearances.Born in Zambia, Will is a European and naturalized US citizen who has lived in six countries and done business in more than 50. Will also hosts retreats, practices yoga and meditation daily and is an avid fan of the natural world.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.