EEC 240: How to Have Sustainable Success with Tutti Taygerly
Katrina Burrus interviews Tutti Taygerly who is an executive leadership coach and professional speaker, supporting CEOs and tech leaders to embrace their unique leadership style to achieve professional impact.
- What triggered the move away from a comfortable corporate career as a tech executive to becoming a coach?
- How have your goals and approach to professional achievement changed through the years?
- Can you talk about your book and motivated you to write it?
- What has the role of design thinking played in your leadership?
- You’re a surfer. How has that passion / hobby served you in life?
Tutti Taygerly is an executive leadership coach and professional speaker, supporting CEOs and tech leaders to embrace their unique leadership style to achieve professional impact. She’s previously spent 22 years as a design leader at design firms, startups, and large companies including Disney and Facebook.
Tutti grew up in seven countries on three continents and is settled in San Francisco as her home base. She spends her time parenting two spirited girls, obsessively reading, and paddling out for the next wave.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.