EEC 238: How to Build a Large Audience Strategically with Erik Jensen
In this episode Katrina Burrus interviews Erik Jensen who is the Co-Owner of Predictive ROI—an agency helping business coaches develop and monetize their position of authority.
- How to can coaches be recognized as an authority in their industry?
- How can coaches determine which type of content they should be creating?
- How can coaches generate revenue from the content they produce?
- How can coaches build an audience around their content?
- How can coaches turn leads into clients?
Erik Jensen has been a business owner since the age of 14, when he formerly operated a national juggling business that took him and his brother around the country. Now the Chief Strategy Officer at Predictive ROI, Erik developed the podcasting strategy that made the agency over $2M, which was featured in the book Profitable Podcasting.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.