EEC 237: How to Embrace Risk Taking for Better Results with Angie Morgan
Katrina Burrus interviews Angie Morgan, who served as a Marine Corps officer and led in pharmaceutical sales for Merck and Pfizer. Angie is an avid athlete — her competitive nature and motivation to win shows up in every client engagement as she inspires others to be their best.
- How do you define risk taking and why is it important?
- You wrote a book called leading from the front, what do you mean by that?
- How do you see would you see the expression of women’s leadership different then men’s leadership?
- What did you learn from the ROTC corporate marine training on leadership and how was it being a woman in a male dominated environment. What did you need to learn?
- What have you applied in the corporate world that you learned in the marine corps.
- What are the misconceptions about risk and why does it matter?
After serving as a Marine Corps officer, Angie led in pharmaceutical sales for Merck and Pfizer. She’s been a special advisor to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff on diversity initiatives, and engages routinely with boards and organizations to drive performance. Angie is an avid athlete — her competitive nature and motivation to win shows up in every client engagement as she inspires others to be their best.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.
Your host is Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC, founder and general manager of www.mkbconseil.ch a company specialized in leadership development and executive coaching.