EEC 235: What’s Your Next Best Move: A Franchise or Do-It-On-Your-Own, with Rich LeBrun
Katrina Burrus interviews Rich LeBrun who is the founder and CEO of LeBrun Advisory group Inc. and owner in the Franchise Consulting Company, working with clients around the US and many parts of the world.
- I am a senior executive who is thinking of ways to transition to another business. What are my options?
- What are 5 options for executives in transition?
- What are the differences between starting my own business or starting a franchise?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a franchise compared to starting a business without a franchise?
- What business profiles work best with franchises?
Rich LeBrun is the founder and CEO of LeBrun Advisory group Inc. and owner in the Franchise Consulting Company, working with clients around the US and many parts of the world. Rich is an author of “What’s My Next Move”. Rich is a certified franchise broker (CFB) and commercial investment manager (CCIM).
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.