EEC 224: How to Come Back in the Face of Adversity
Do you know how you would respond when facing adversity? David Neagle in his interview with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC will discuss a first hand experience with major adversity and how to get back on your feet.
- You have experienced a 5 million dollar embezzlement factor in your company that took you from being at the top to being at ground zero. What did you learn from that experience and how did you get back on your feet?
- How did you change your attitude and what was the consequences on your business?
- What did you learn that made the biggest difference?
- What was the biggest risk that you took and how did you get to that point?
- What do you think is the biggest determining factor whether a person succeeds or fails?
David as the President of Life Is Now, he helps clients gain the confidence and find the right mindset to increase their revenue, turning their endeavors into seven- and eight-figure ventures. Being in the coaching and mentorship industry for more than 20 years, David has worked alongside other well-known mentors like Bob Proctor and Tony Robbins, and his clients include many well-known people, including New York Times #1 best-selling author Jen Sincero.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.