EEC 220: How to Create Opportunities by Handing Over Control with Peter Docker
Peter Docker in his interview with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC will discuss how leaders can interact with others that will make the process of handing over control a smooth transition.
- “Leading From The Jumpseat,” Share with us a leadership story where you transitioned from being the leader to helping other leaders. How did you transition from knowing?
- You talk about Humble Confidence in your book, what does that mean and why is it so effective?
- What was the cause of the plane accident in Tenerif where 500 people died?
- What can happen when we allow our team to choose to take responsibility?
- As a leader, what should we do when you are a leader of people that are more experienced than you are?
Drawing on his 25-year career in the Royal Air Force, Peter Docker has spent over 14 years partnering with businesses around the world and encouraging them to Lead from the Jumpseat. Co-author of “Find Your Why,” and a founding Igniter at Simon Sinek, Inc., he continues to deliver the message that leadership is about lifting others up so that, when the time is right, they can take the lead.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.