EEC 218: Coaches Can Avoid Financial Pitfalls with Jessica Blasingame
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC interviews Jessica Blasingame about how entrepreneurs should not overlook finances when structuring their business and setting their goals.
- What are the top areas most entrepreneurs tend to overlook when it comes to finances?
- How can entrepreneurs structure their business to be able to forecast better?
- How do you help your clients financially?
- How can entrepreneurs use financial reports to make key business decisions?
- What information is most important to review in a financial report?
- If you want to hire someone, what do you need to do financially to make sure this goes smoothly?
- How can entrepreneurs best prepare for tax season?
Jessica Blasingame is a CPA who specializes in financial services for creative entrepreneurs. She founded Beam Financial Group after working a corporate accounting gig that eventually took a toll on her health. She initially left accounting altogether and worked as a certified health coach and yoga teacher. Jessica came full circle when her health coaching clients and colleagues started asking her questions about their business finances. That’s when she decided to pivot her business back to accounting and bookkeeping. This time, she exclusively helps creative service providers (after all she was one herself!) with a holistic approach; helping them to become more competent, connected, and aligned with their business finances.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.