EEC 214: The Vigilant Leader: Ensuring Your Past Success Doesn’t Jeopardize Your Future with Len Herstein
Are you a complacent leader?
- What is complacency and why is it so dangerous to leaders and businesses?
- Why did you get involved in law enforcement and what did you learn?
- How does past success make us vulnerable?
- Isn’t the opposite of complacency just paranoia?
- What are some things we can start doing right away to identify complacency and fight it with vigilance?
Len Herstein has over 30 years of experience in business and brand marketing. Prior to founding his marketing and events company (ManageCamp Inc.), Len innovated, managed, and grew brands for major consumer packaged goods marketers, including Coca-Cola, The Campbell Soup Company, and Nabisco. Since 2015, Len has served as a Reserve Deputy Sheriff in Douglas County, Colorado. In his book, Be Vigilant!, Len combines all his experiences to provide a detailed roadmap for individuals and organizations to stop complacency, improve performance, and safeguard the success they’ve worked so hard to achieve.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.