EEC 200: The Leadership Journey in Our New World with Robert Mixon
Robert Mixon shares his strategies of empowering leadership styles in his interview with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC.
- What has your leadership journey been like since you entered West Point in July of 1970?
- What did you learn by working for the army 33 years, then you worked for corporations for 22 years and now you are an independent for the last 5 years?
- What are your “Big 6” Leadership Principles?
- What are the leadership development program that Level Five offers individuals and teams?
- Tell us about your latest book,” Who Saw This Coming: Now What Do We Do?”
Major General Robert W. Mixon, Jr. has achieved over three decades of extraordinary leadership success in diverse organizations, including the United States Army where he commanded the 7th Infantry Division and Fort Carson, Colorado prior to his retirement in 2007. Subsequently, he served in executive leadership positions in both for-profit and not-for-profit companies prior to starting his own leadership company, Level Five Associates, in 2014.
Emerging from the unprecedented challenges of 2020, Robert has just published his new e-book on leadership, “Who Saw This Coming? Now What Do We Do?” which is available via his website. He also publishes a bi-weekly blog with over 2,000 subscribers.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to iTunes. We would love a review on iTunes or other platform.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.
Your host is Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC, founder and general manager of www.mkbconseil.ch a company specialized in leadership development and executive coaching.