EEC 199: Mindfulness is Not “Just a Soft Skill” it’s a Success Strategy with Janet Fouts
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC interviews Janet Fouts about how individuals often get in their own way of reaching their full potential.
- You transition from being a digital marketer for 20+ years to being a Mindful Coach. What instigated this transition?
- How do you define mindfulness-based emotional intelligence?
- As a marketer, how has mindfulness helped you?
- What do you mean by “Microdosed Mindfulness”?
- How do those small moments impact the day-to-day of running of a business?
- How does compassion affect leadership skills and how is it different from empathy?
After 20+ years in the digital marketing industry, Janet’s seen some things. She combines her love for entrepreneurship, communication, leadership, and community to offer approachable and real-world ways to deepen engagement in the workplace through mindfulness-based emotional intelligence.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to iTunes. We would love a review on iTunes or other platform.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.
Your host is Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC, founder and general manager of www.mkbconseil.ch a company specialized in leadership development and executive coaching.