EEC 197: Build a Winning Team That Will Ride Your Company to Victory with Erin Jewell
Erin Jewell explains to Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC her techniques on how to implement learning, coaching and organizational effectiveness.
- What instigated you to transition from healthcare to being a Mindset coach?
- What are some of the key components for a winning team?
- How can we developing a winning language? — that covers everything from creating a self-talk “script” to shifting the terms we use with teammates.
- How can we identify isolation in the team and in ourselves?
- What are 2 mindfulness techniques that we can apply as leaders to shift from stress to rest within a few minutes?
Erin Jewell, is an Executive Mindset and Performance Growth Coach, an International Speaker and a Professor of Leadership at Villanova University. She has over 20 years of leadership experience in the healthcare sector at fortune 500 companies like Pfizer, Boston Scientific, and Medtronic, and was the founder of her own healthcare Start-Up. As a global director, Erin was responsible for 80 million in revenue and managed 200 direct and indirect reports. Along the way, she developed multiple strategies on how to optimize team performance. As a coach, Erin is passionate about empowering leaders to get the most out of their teams so they can achieve the results they deserve.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to iTunes. We would love a review on iTunes or other platform.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.
Your host is Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC, founder and general manager of www.mkbconseil.ch a company specialized in leadership development and executive coaching.