EEC 196: What Can We Learn from a Match-Maker about Connecting with a Client?
Pari Livermore shares her match-making strategies and insights with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and Pari answers the following questions.
- What made you start as a match maker?
- How do you match people together and on what criteria?
- What makes a good match maker?
- How do you get remunerated?
- What satisfaction do you get from being a match maker?
- How do you select your charities to donate what you make match making?
- According to you what are men and women looking for in their partner? How has that changed?
Television host and charity fundraiser Pari Livermore is one of the nation’s most famous matchmakers. She is the author of, “How to Marry a Fabulous Man” and is best known as the host of Everybody’s Angels. She is often referred to as the Robin Hood of Matchmaking. Her matchmaking fees are contributed to non-profit organizations. Pari is currently raising funds for California Education.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.