EEC 193: Leadership for the Post-Pandemic Future: Adapting to a New Business World with Atholl Duncan
Atholl Duncan shares with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC his strategies for success that will help leaders transform what they do and how they do it.
- What are the most memorable stories of, “Leaders in Lockdown”?
- How will the world of business change after COVID?
- What have global business leaders said about change?
- Will people want to get back to the way things were?
- Will the pandemic change what it means to be a successful business leader?
Atholl Duncan is an evangelist for change in the post-COVID world of business. He is Chair of Black Isle Group, a group of leadership performance development specialists. Atholl is an executive coach. His new book is, “Leaders in Lockdown: Inside Stories of COVID-19 and the New World of Business.” You can learn more at: www.athollduncan.com, https://blackislegroup.com/lockdown/.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.