EEC 192: What Is the Link Between Entrepreneurship, Relationships and Sex? with Joli Hamilton
Dr. Joli Hamilton talks with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC about finding the game-plan in your relationships that will lead to better business results.
- Why is an entrepreneur’s personal relationship different?
- What can someone do when they are struggling to decide whether to stay or leave a relationship?
- How does this relate to Brilliant Jerks?
- Is there a secret to having a fantastic sex life even if you have a massively busy life?
- How does relationships impact our lives and the business bottom line?
- How should one wait for a great relationship and instead plan for it?
- What advice would you give regarding jealousy?
Dr. Joli Hamilton
Dr. Joli Hamilton is a research psychologist, best-selling author, TEDx speaker, and AASECT (pronounced ay-sect) certified sex educator. She has spent the past two decades balancing a wild entrepreneurial spirit with a deep desire to have a secure, passionate partner (and she raised 7 kids along the way!). Dr. Joli is committed to helping people create sustainable, soul-nourishing relationships without sacrificing their career dreams.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.