EEC 189: How To Make A Plan To Achieve The Financial Year Of Your Dreams with Mark Butler
Mark Butler shares with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC his tips and insights of how he can help entrepreneurs achieve their financial goals as he answers the following questions.
- You work closely with people’s money. How did you start your career taking care of coaches booking?
- What would you say about a client’s relationship with money?
- How does a person’s mindset regarding money affects the success or non-success of an entrepreneur?
- How do you shift their perceptions to foster a more effective relationship with money?
- Too many entrepreneurs avoid looking at their financials because they’re terrified that the numbers might confirm their subconscious fear that their business is going to fail. How do you handle this and what are the advantages of being clear about your company’s financial situation?
Mark Butler is the founder of the accounting startup Let’s Do the Books, as well as the bookkeeper, CFO, and confidante to top online entrepreneurs like Brooke Castillo.
Before working in finance, Mark co-founded three online businesses that brought in close to $2 million in total revenue.
Today, Mark combines his business savvy with his certification in life coaching to help business owners take control of their finances and work through the shame and anxiety that almost always comes up when dealing with money.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.