EEC 186: How To Coach Family-Owned Businesses With Jonathan Goldhill
Jonathan Goldhill shares his strategies of guiding family-owned businesses with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC as they discuss the following questions.
- Tell us about your background with your family’s business?
- Tell us about your experience with consulting and coaching? How do you define the difference?
- What are the biggest challenges of a family-owned business?
- What is your approach to coaching family-owned businesses?
- Tell us about your 7 P’s Playbook (or framework) for coaching?
- What is the name of your book?
Jonathan Goldhill is a masterful business coach and personal strategist specializing in guiding next-generation leaders of family businesses to scale up their business as they take control over the leadership and ownership of the family business. Jonathan left New York for California at age 20 after his family’s large, privately-held men’s apparel manufacturing company—started by his great-grandfather—sold to a conglomerate in its third generation of family ownership. Within ten years, Jonathan had established himself as the go-to expert for entrepreneurs looking to find their version of freedom. Today, Jonathan brings thirty years of experience to his clients advising, coaching, consulting, training, and guiding entrepreneurial and family businesses
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.