EEC 183: When in a Crisis – Key communication Tips by Anthony Hayes
Communication is critical during a crisis and Anthony Hayes shares his tips on preparing with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC as they discuss the following questions.
- Tell us what got you started as a crisis management specialist?
- When it comes to crisis communication what top pieces of advice would you give someone who finds themselves in hot water?
- What do you think of the Crown’s response to Megan and Prince Harry’s video?
- What about President Trump’s style of communication?
- How did you see President Bill Clinton’s response to his crisis situation?
- How do you help smaller businesses to prepare for a crisis such as COVID?
- As a person experienced with reporters, what recommendations do you have working with reporters?
THI founder Anthony Hayes has spent more than 18 years in communications, crisis and issue management and political and legislative campaigns. A seasoned C-level advisor, Anthony has cultivated an energetic, fast-growing company now trusted to execute strategy for prominent clients around the globe. He’s served leaders at the highest levels including presidential candidates, members of the U.S. Cabinet, governors and other elected officials, C-Suite executives, law enforcement officials, and high-ranking health and legal professionals.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.