EEC 182: How to Think Differently about Creating and Keeping Real Estate Wealth with Sarah Poynton-Ryan
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC talks with Sarah Poynton-Ryan about creating wealth as she shares her words of wisdom answering the following questions.
- What lead you to advise people in real estate?
- How do you distinguish a good and bad deal?
- Why is it dangerous to fall in love with the investments you make?
- What is a wealth mindset and a loosing mindset?
- What is you next best move in 5 years?
- What word of wisdom will you give our listeners about creating wealth?
- Why is socially responsible investing important?
Sarah is an award winning entrepreneur, who believes in a world where people wake up in a safe, warm, comfortable bed. A property entrepreneur & investor turned business mentor has always been a grafter and high achiever. After her first business venture almost ruined her financially she turned things around when she took control and launched her current property & education businesses. Sarah is an independent female voice in a very male dominated industry globally. Sarah is living proof that it is possible to fail your way to success and that when you make a choice, and you mean it anything is possible.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.